From Wednesday 18 to Friday 20 January, representatives from nine German publishers will come to Amsterdam to get acquainted with Dutch literature, writers and publishers. This program takes place in the context of the Leipziger Buchmesse 2024, the largest public book fair in Germany, which will be hosted by the Netherlands and Flanders.
During these intensive days, the delegation brings a visit to the offices of Atlas Contact, Singel uitgeverijen, De Bezige Bij/ Thomas Rap, Cossee, De Correspondent and Prometheus. There will also be meetings and interviews with Dutch and Flemish authors Vonne van der Meer, Donald Niedekker, Gijs Wilbrink, Lynn Berger, Aya Sabi en Ibe Rossel. The programme is organised by the Dutch Foundation for Literature.
The following publishers will participate:
- Agnes Brunner - C.H. Beck Verlag
- Lena Däuker – Hanser Verlag
- Hajo Gevers – Wallstein Verlag
- Anna Humbert – Rowohlt Verlag
- Anne Stukenborg – Elisabeth Sandmann Verlag
- Bettina Wörgötter - Paul Zsolnay Verlag
- Theresa Clasen – Diogenes Verlag
- Stefan Meyer – DTV Verlag
- Maria Kavitz – Oktaven Verlag