From Wednesday 12 until Friday 14 February, the Dutch Foundation for Literature has invited 12 German programmers of literary festivals and literary houses to participate in a fellowship. During their stay in Amsterdam, the fellows will meet their Dutch counterparts and get information on the state-of-the-art of Dutch literature.
The goal of this fellowship is to bring Dutch authors under the attention of the German reader. To that end, the fellows will meet several Dutch fiction and non-fiction authors (whose work has been published in Germany), as well as the organizers of some of the biggest literary festivals in the Netherlands. They will also visit the Rijksmuseum, and a genrespecialist will catch them up on Dutch digital literature.
- Ursula Steffens, Netzwerk Literaturhäuser
- Eva Schuderer, LitCologne
- Simone Schröder, literaturfestival berlin
- Tomas Friedmann, Literaturhaus Salzburg
- Katarzyna Zorn, Literaturbüro Brandenburg
- Janika Gelinek, Literaturhaus Berlin
- Marion Regenscheit, Literaturhaus Basel
- Monika Rettig, Erfurter Herbstlese
- Christine Breitschopf, Literarischer Sommer NRW
- Katrin Konst, Niederländischer Botschaft Berlin
- Tanja Graf, Literaturhaus München
- Petra Bamberger, HarbourFront Hamburg